Our staff works closely with you to develop a health care plan that is appropriate for you and your pet.We provide estimates for all surgeries, hospitalizations and procedures prior to treatment.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Care Credit: When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Rosemont Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make special arrangements through the CareCredit program. Care Credit is our resource for offering payment plans to our clients; we pay the interest so that our clients may make payments for six months with no interest. It takes just five minutes to complete an application and will allow you to pay your bill, interest-free, over the next six months. You can online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- No Interest for Six Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. There are many plans available. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .